Monday 13 October 2014

Blogging

Just a quick note to all my fellow bloggers to whom I subscribe for email updates.  You might have noticed that I have been unsubscribing - that's not because I don't want to see you travel updates, but simply because I'm using a different email address.

I have given up with my gmail account because for some reason when I download my mails using windows mail it sends me 3 copies of everything.  Sometimes if the internet is slow I get 6 copies because the "read" flag takes too long to set and it thinks I've not yet got them.  It's become a real pain as the broadband on this site is very slow.

So I haven't got bored, I really enjoy reading your blogs - I have simply changed the email account.

Also to our friends who regularly read this - I will still pick up my gmail emails, but I'm trying to move away from using it - I have several other email addresses.

Thanks for reading and keep blogging.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment